Dermatology & Laser Associates of Medford, LLP serves Southern Oregon and Northern California. We have been in continuous operation since 1955 and have seven Board Certified Dermatologists and a staff of over 30. We have over 8,500 square feet of clinic space to provide modern skin care for our patients.
Dr. Douglas N. Naversen took over Dermatology & Laser Associates of Medford, LLP in 1982 from Dr. Lee Harlow, the first dermatologist to settle in the Rogue Valley in 1955. Dr. Naversen was joined by Dr. J. David Igelman in 1999 and Dr. Dwight R. Tribelhorn in 2000. Dr. Jeri K. Mendelson joined the practice in 2003. The four served the dermatologic patients of the Rogue Valley for several years before adding Dr. Leon N. Hsu and Dr. Laurel Naversen Geraghty to the practice in 2016. J. Sigrid Barklund, M.D. is a board certified dermatologist who will be joining Dermatology & Laser Associates of Medford, LLP in the Fall of 2020.
Dr. Hsu, Dr. Geraghty and Dr. Barklund are currently accepting new patients.