Our patients’ health and well-being has always been our top priority at Dermatology and Laser Associates of Medford. We are committed to taking every possible precaution to help ensure the safety and protection of our patients, staff, physicians, and our community during the COVID-19 pandemic, in accordance with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control, the Oregon Medical Board, and the American Medical Association.
At this time, our office remains open and will continue offering essential patient care. If you have an appointment for a non-urgent matter and wish to reschedule, please contact our office for assistance.
Our precautionary and safety measures include:
- We respectfully require that all patients showing signs of illness (particularly fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or with recent travel to China or Europe in the last 14 days, contact our office to reschedule their appointment.
- Please do not feel obligated to come to your appointment, if you have concerns or are not feeling well. We are allotting appointment times in the near future to accommodate patients who wish to reschedule.
- We ask that patients come to their appointment alone unless absolutely necessary.
- After checking in, patients have the option of waiting in their car rather than the lobby. Our team of Patient Service Representatives will call each patient when it is time for his or her appointment.
- Physicians and medical assistant who are in close contact with patients are required to wear masks, protective eyewear, and gloves at all times, in addition to performing diligent hand sanitizing.
- Throughout the day, we are continually disinfecting all hard surfaces, including door handles, countertops, workstations, bathrooms, pens, and chairs. All surfaces in the examination rooms are disinfected after each patient visit.
- We are leaving clinic doors (not exam rooms) ajar to reduce the need to touch doorknobs.
- We have spaced out the chairs in the lobby to allow for greater social distancing.
- Magazines, brochures, and books have been removed from the lobby.
- All suites are deep-cleaned nightly, in addition to daily disinfecting throughout the day.
- Our MERZ Filters capture a significant amount of airborne particles to assure patient safety.
Dermatology and Laser Associates of Medford would like to thank our patients for taking precautions with us! In times like this, it is important that we work together to keep everyone safe. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work together to stay healthy.